Monday, 25 October 2010

Clearing out the loft...and other things

We now had to start a programme of getting the house ready to sell. Outside had just been painted by me before our visit to NS. Rachel started on the inside and I started on tidying the garden and loft.


Ebay became our friend again and vast quantities of my old football programmes have now gone, Rachels albums from the 1980s have all been bought (The Cult, The Damned, The Cramps, Sex Pistols, Soft Cell, Siouxie and the Banshees, Fuzzbox, The Mission, The Pogues) have all gone to a better home. No loss there then I can hear you say.


2 bikes have gone, trampoline has gone, Disney dressing up costumes gone, tap shoes gone.



I have now started work on replacing all the flooring in the house, new taps in toilets and kitchen. Nobody said it was going to be easy !!!!!


Our plan is to put the house up for sale just after Christmas and then keep our fingers crossed. However, if it hasn't sold by summer we will still be going and we will rent it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment